background

Monday 18 January 2010

First day of 23 Things!


I get a little bit of a headstart as I have had a Google ID for some time. I've customized my google page and it is where I always start when I open my browser. I am going to experiment with some different gadgets though. I also love the iGoogle themes that change the top of the page throughout the day, right now I am using the fox with a Japanese teahouse, the night image is one of my favorites.

Have now added a currency converter, headlines from Scientific American, a BBC Radio gadget, and a gadget that lets you search amazon.co.uk from your iGoogle page.

2 comments:

Laura J. Wilkinson said...

That's my theme too! Good luck with your 400 RSS items to read!

Penny Schenk said...

Ha ha, yes I seem to have bitten off more than I can chew. So many LOLcats, so little time...