background

Monday 1 March 2010

Networking

I've added some other libraries to my network on delicious, and in the process realized what went wrong when I tried this recently and had trouble. I had clicked on a little Add to your network link, but did not see that I had to click on OK to confirm the addition. Sorted.

I'm enjoying exploring the links in my new expanded network - I am sure I'll be bookmarking some of the sites to visit again. The Language Centre Library provided a link to a site of helpful phrases in a variety of languages, so I could now ask someone if they like bagpipes, in Breton. As you do...

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

I've had trouble with networks too; I find someone interesting, click to add them, click to confirm it, and nothing happens. If I do it the other way round by going to my network, clicking to add a user, then adding them by username, it works.